Eco Sponge With Scourer (4 Pack Of Sponges)
4 pack of sponges, single sponge size 7cm x 11cm x 2cm
Cellulose wood pulp and loofah fibre
- 100% plastic free
- Durable - 89% of customers say their sponge lasted 4 weeks or more
- Home compostable
- Safe to use on non-stick pans
- Packaging sustainably sourced and recyclable
- Carbon footprint more than offset (3.5x) with charity On A Mission
💙 Product Care
- Best to dry out between uses to prevent mold
- Freshen up by washing in dishwasher or washing machine (30 or 40 degrees Celsius)
♻️ End Of Life Care
- Once well used, cut up the sponge (this speeds up composting) and place in home compost bin
- If you don’t compost, you can pop these in your usual household waste and be smug in the knowledge you haven't generated plastic waste by switching to Seep!
- Standard (3-7 working days): £3.95
- Next day: £5.95
China. We will always try to source as close to home as possible, where accessibility of materials and manufacturing processes permit. However, some materials are only grown commercially in tropical climates, such as loofah. We actively seek to work with partners for whom sustainability practices are prioritised and at the core of their business. Our sourcing policy is to work with kindness and in collaboration with our suppliers to build long-lasting, innovative relationships.
Loofah and cellulose (wood pulp)
Yes, you can put them in the washing machine or dishwasher.
You can chop it up and put it on your compost or food waste bin.