Trainers in need of a little pick me up? Did you know baking soda is the perfect ingredient to brighten and clean them💡 Ok, so why is that? Baking soda is a mild alkali (a soluble salt) and can cause dirt and grease to dissolve seamlessly. Plus, because it is natural, it is non-toxic unlike many other household cleaners. Let’s get to it!
You will need:
💧 1 tbsp Hot tap water
💥 1 tbsp White vinegar
💫 1 tbsp Baking soda
👟 Dirty white trainers!
🦷 Old toothbrush
*If you need more mixture then add equal parts of each ingredient to the bowl*
How To Wash Trainers
- Combine your ingredients in a small bowl to make a paste, if you need more just add equal parts of each ingredient again
- Using the old toothbrush, apply the paste directly onto your show and scrub into your trainer in circular motions
- Continue on with this until your trainers are covered, pop your laces in the remaining mixture
- Place your trainers out in the sunshine, or a light spot. The sun will help the whitening process
- Once the mixture is dry, clap the trainers together and brush off with a cloth
Check out this video on how to wash trainers to see just how simple it is.
@theseepcompany Get that :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles: in time for summer #cleaningwithseep #toxinfree #plasticfree #sustainable #ecotok #ecofriendly #cleaningtipsandhacks #cleaning ♬ original sound - Seep