Recyclable Copper Scourer
3 pack of endlessly recyclable copper scourers (not suitable for non-stick or delicate surfaces)
Size: 15.5cm x 7.2 cm x 2.3 cm
100% Copper which is a non-ferrous metal, meaning it is naturally resistant to rust and corrosion (vs. steel)
- 100% plastic free
- Naturally anti-bacterial and non-rust
- Endlessly recyclable
- Packaging sustainably sourced and recyclable
- Carbon footprint more than offset (3.5x) with charity On A Mission
💙 Product Care
- Rinse before and after use
- Best to dry out between uses to prevent mould
- Use with common detergent, try to avoid acidic liquids
- Do NOT use on non-stick or delicate surfaces (including porcelain)
♻️ End Of Life Care
- After around 6 months of use it might start to look worn out.
- Check your local council will accept copper in your green recycling bin, if not you can take it to your local metal recycling centre - search 'metal recycling centre near me'
- Standard (3-7 working days): £3.95
- Next day: £5.95
Copper is non-rust and naturally anti-bacterial
Copper is one of the few materials that can be recycled repeatedly without any loss of performance. There is also no difference in the quality of recycled copper (secondary production) and mined copper (primary production), thus they can be used interchangeably.