Eco Kitchen Sponge With Scourer (1 year supply - 12 sponges)
- 12 sponges in total
- Durable - 89% of customers say their sponge lasted 4 weeks or more
- Our saver bundle - save 10% off 4 sponge pack + free shipping
- Made from wood pulp cellulose and loofah
- 100% plastic-free so NO microplastics
- Compostable at home
- Perfect for scrubbing dishes & wiping up spills
- Suitable for non-stick pans
What our customers have to say
“Best eco-sponges I've tried”Philippa
“I was so pleased with the product I bought three boxes.”Jan
“I am genuinely surprised. I won't be using anything else now.”Rod
“These sponges have been worth their weight in gold.”J
"What more could I want"Jan
“There’s nothing my old plastic scouring pads could do that my Seep pads can’t do just as well.”Bob
“Absolutely loving these new sponges... goodbye to the plastic sponge, I’m converted!”Sonny
“So glad I decided to give these a try”Emma
Our Plastic Free Loofah Sponges
- Made from cellulose wood pulp & scourer made from dried loofah fibres
- Breaks down into harmless organic waste
- Toxin-free and not harmful to humans or ecosystems
- Does not release microplastics into the environment
- Requires less soap - washing up liquid retained in the sponges
- Materials are 100% renewable
- Sustainably sourced packaging with natural inks and 100% recyclable
- Can be composted at home - not yet suitable for industrial composting facilities
- Designed, packed and sent from the UK, made in audited factories in China
- Carbon footprint more than offset (3.5x) through a partnership with reforestation charity On A Mission
- Size: 7cm x 11cm x 2cm
Care and Aftercare
- Best to dry out between uses to prevent mould
- Freshen up by washing in dishwasher or washing machine (30 or 40 degrees C)
- Sponges will naturally start to breakdown after around 1 month
- Once well used, cut up the sponge (this speeds up composting) and place it in a home compost bin
- If you don’t compost, you can pop these in your usual household waste and be smug in the knowledge you haven't generated plastic waste by switching to Seep
Frequently Asked Questions
What are they made from?
100% cellulose wood pulp sponge, 100% raw loofah fibre scourer, cotton thread and label
Can I wash them?
Yes! Our sponges are machine washable
How long does each one last?
Our sponges last an average a month, if you don't have a dishwasher they may last a little less and some of our customers say they last even longer! This is based on our customer survey earlier this year.
Where are they made?
Our sponges are designed, packed and sent from the UK and made in an ethically audited factory in China. We are always looking for ways to source closer to home but at the moment certain materials can only come from further afield. We sea freight and we offset our carbon footprint x3 with the help from our charity partner, On A Mission.
Are they home compostable?
Can be composted at home - not yet suitable for industrial composting facilities.
Who are Seep?
We are a B Corp Pending, female-founded business based in London. We want to change how people think, feel, and act about cleaning their home.