Eco Washing Up Cloth
3 pack of natural cloths, size 30cm x 30cm
Made from renewable materials, including loofah.
There are trace amounts of polyester in this product (1.5%) and therefore it is not compostable or fully free of plastic. We will be discontinuing this product and are working on replacing it with a more sustainable alternative.
- Absorbs significantly more than a paper towel or microfibre cloth
- Long-lasting and durable
- Machine washable for lasting use (wash on 30 or 40 degrees)
- Fits on flat mops for wiping up dirt and dust
- Great for hard surfaces and non-scratch
- Great for everyday cleaning around the house - kitchen, bathroom, bedroom etc.
- Packaging sustainably sourced and recyclable
- Carbon footprint more than offset (3.5x) with charity On A Mission
Designed, packed and sent from the UK, made in trusted factories in China
💙 Product Care
- Best to dry out between uses to prevent mould
- Freshen up by popping them in the washing machine (30 or 40 degrees C)
♻️ End Of Life Care
- Once well used, dispose of cloths in your usual household waste or take them to a textile recycling centre
- Standard (3-7 working days): £3.95
- Next day: £5.95