Bamboo Dish Brush
A necessity in your washing up routine, especially when it's 100% plastic free. Gorgeous FSC certified bamboo with sisal bristles finished with a biodegradable varnish. Wow🙌
Handmade from FSC certified Bamboo, sisal bristles & biodegradable varnish. Size: 21 x 5.5 x 8cm
- 100% plastic free
- Home compostable
- Handle made from sustainably sourced bamboo
- Bristles made from sisal (a natural fibre which comes from a species of cactus)
- Varnish is biodegradable
- 93% of customers say our products work just as well as or even better than plastic alternatives
- Perfect for scrubbing dishes and removing stubborn dirt
- Long-lasting and durable
- Packaging sustainably sourced and recyclable
- Carbon footprint more than offset (3.5x) with charity On A Mission
Designed in the UK, made in audited factory in China
💙 Product Care
- After use, rinse with water and hang to dry or free stand with bristles facing down
- Allow to dry in between uses and avoid soaking
- Do not place in dishwasher
- Store out of direct sunlight
♻️ End Of Life Care
- After about 6 months, the bristles will start to look mouldy. This is the nature of natural products and should be celebrated. You can remove the bristles and put them in your organic waste
- As this is a natural product, all of the components will eventually break down if composted at home and you can be smug in the knowledge you haven't generated plastic waste by switching to Seep
- Standard (3-7 working days): £3.95
- Next day: £5.95
This is a certification which means that the bamboo grown for this product was from a sustainably managed forest.
Our dish brush should last 6-12 months.
Always dry out between uses (don't leave it sat in a wet sink!). As teh biodegradable varnishes rubs off, you can treat the bamboo with kitchen olive oil.
It's a member of the cactus family and makes an excellent natural scrubber!